Carson Beier | Associate Broker
Licensed in 2007, Carson has the following designations:
- Meets with potential buyers & sellers, listing more homes to get more buyers
- Views other homes in the area to stay current with the market
- Books & keeps track of showings to generate competing offers
- Writes solid & enforceable contracts with appropriate seller/buyer conditions
- Negotiates – often obtaining close to list price for sellers
- Experienced in handling multiple offers on properties
- Tech savvy – utilizing current electronics for paperless documents & electronic signing
- Product knowledge for all property types (construction & systems) both residential & rural
- Often identifies items prior to listing a home or buying a home that may come up at the home inspections, providing suggestions to sellers prior to listing their home
- Handles objections and identifies “RED FLAGS’ & ‘DEAL KILLERS”
- “Hands on!” – puts up his own signage, photos, aerials, measuring, delivers your highlight sheets.
There are things which you can do, if you require help with your paper. You essays can pay someone to write you your paper. You may read on these papers’ examples to see how this functions. But you can use your own imagination and your research and skills to turn an ordinary paper into a unique one.
Rebecca Ernewein | Sales Associate / REALTOR®
Licensed in 2007, she has been working beside me for over 13 years.
Rebecca has the following designations:
- Full time real estate agent that stays in the office ensuring that any questions can be answered directly for existing clients, potential buyers, sellers, lenders & real estate agents
- Maintains my calendar, schedules my appointments and meetings
- Keeps clients informed on market changes & provides showing feedback to the sellers
- Manages your file and facilitates your real estate transaction
- Very detailed about the accuracy of each listing and deal